HD & SD Fibre Systems
Links Broadcast offers a variety of SD & HD broadcast fibre systems with multiple paths for vision and sound in a range of cable lengths. A typical specification is as follows:
The system is configured for the transport of:
- Up to 7 x HD-SDI videos
- Up to 3 x return SD/HD-SDI video
- Bi-directional composite video
- Bi-directional 4 analogue audios pairs
- 4 x serial data 10/100MB Ethernet
- 2 x GPI over singlemode fibre cable
The system is housed in a portable mussel shell enclosure for field use and is supplied as standard with 300m fibre cable, additional cable is available to meet OB event specifications.
The remote unit can be powered on V-lock battery eliminating the requirement for mains power at the camera or TX position.
Other specifications available.